Wednesday, October 7, 2009

well....it's just a begining^^*

Today....7th October 2009~~~

i delete all the post tat i ever have in my blog...
i even delete the blog....
well...
the purpose for me to do this stupid action is,
LET'S START FROM HERE.
again.

haha...
i wish i could find my smile back,on my face gain.
i wish,i could.
anyone wanna help me?=="
OUR memory,hurt me.deeper n deeper....
anywhere,anyime....





well,this is just a place to let me express my feeling.
nothing special.



i think,my life,in the future....
it's worth a smile....
*winK* ^____________________________^








PRINCIPLE:don't worry,be happy>.<"








yep,i m not recover yet.
since the day u hurt me,till now.
well...but,i got to know tat,u're not worth me to do so.
NOT worth.
i don have so much tears for u....
so,i m not going to cry for u,just because of u,not anymore.




Ah PooK,Be strong...
A new BLOG*A new LIFE

No comments:

Post a Comment